23 may 2012

Thanks for visiting me♥

Hello! as they have been? I hope well!

I'm happy because I am a person who does what he likes, your passion, maybe most do not understand me, and open others if recently finished the race in Mr. University Computing and yet, what fills me is what I'm doing now with the blog ... design that does not mean that I do not like my career, on the contrary I love it! but there is always that other thing that really fills your soul every time you do it, so as to draw! maybe I am not one of the nicest people in the universe but it does what it can and enjoy.

I can only say thank you very much for stopping to read my blog! visits continue to grow

and that makes me very happy! from today will update with more evidence that through their visits

I encourage you to continue doing what I like.

Keep supporting me and visiting me!

Kisses and hugs.

Snow angel.

-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-

Hola! como han estado? espero que bien! 
yo estoy feliz, pues soy una persona que hace lo que le gusta, lo que le apasiona, quizás la mayoría no me entienda, y abra otros que si, hace poco termine la carrera Universitaria en Lic. Informática y aun asi, 
lo que me llena es lo que estoy haciendo ahora con el blog... el diseño ♥ eso no quiere decir que mi carrera no me guste, al contrario me encanta!! pero siempre hay esa otra cosa que en verdad te llena el alma cada que la haces, asi como dibujar! quizás no soy una de las personas mas buenas del universo pero se hace lo que se puede y se disfruta.

Solo me queda decir muchas gracias por pasar a leer mi blog!! sus visitas siguen creciendo 
y eso me hace muy feliz!! apartir de hoy actualizare con mas constancia por que gracias a sus visitas
me animo a seguir haciendo lo que me gusta. 

Sigan apoyándome y visitándome! 

Besos y abrazos.

Snow angel.

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario