1 jul 2012

Twins First Draw in Sai!

English Version
Today also I'll upload my first painting on sai
xD
stay more or less but I really liked x3
I had two long poupees
Snow and Elliot, but for some reason
I had to close the account of Elliot, or, (sad)
But before that happened ise this drawing!
till a few days ago I put colored
proving how good was sai!
The result is this ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
stay two two ... neither very good nor very bad
is acceptable,
even that failed xD



Version Español
Hoy subire tambien mi primer dibujo en sai
xD
quedo mas o menos pero me gusto mucho x3
hace tiempo yo tenia dos poupees
Snow y Elliot, pero por algunos motivos
tuve que cerrar la cuenta de Elliot ;o; (es triste)
Pero antes de que eso pasara ise este dibujo!
asta hace unos dias le puse color
probando que tan bueno era sai!
El resultado~~~ es este~~
quedo dos dos... ni muy bien ni muy mal
es aceptable, aun que tiene errores
 

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario